The ViaPK (Perkons Electronic Monitoring Vehicle) is a new concept of mobility in public management, through the use of the highest technology loaded into a car especially developed to help with management of public safety and with the monotoring and control of traffic and transport. The vehicle holds upto three people - driver and operators - and brings together vital products in presence of traffic law enforcement personnel., as well as optional components and accessories, packed in a practical way.
The use of a mobile unit offers great flexibility in application and allows eventual operation to attend to special traffic characteristics, which guarantees better comfort and safety in the performance of activities. Allied to an integrated information system, the ViaPK enables extensive fleet monitoring for speed control, checking of the regularization of vehicle and driver documentation, fiscalization of taxes, among other different applications.
The ViaPK can be customised for every customer, with different equipment and accessories, in accordance with the objective of the operation:
OCR (Optical Character Recognition)
The application of the OCR system integrated to the registration of the fleet of the State, enables the identification of any irregularity with the vehicle or driver, informing in the monitor. This technology can be applied in mobile or fixed models, which allows traffic to keep flowing, with only irregular vehicles being stopped. [See more details]
The Static Radar is used to control traffic and monitor vehicle speeds in selected points of roads and highways. The vehicle speed is measured using a precise radar beam that operates according to the Doppler principal. When the established speed limit is exceeded, the apparatus registers an image of the vehicle, which may be used later as proof of the offence. [See more details]
Mobile vehicular VHF Radio and portable VHF Radio
They enable direct communication between operators, with patrolling posts and with the central control, ensuring an integrated operation.
Electronic ticket book
Allows the recording of traffic offence in a palmtop with printing and digital camera, to draw up the auto-infringement. [See more details]
Measures the alcohol-level of the driver.
Variable message panel
Tool for sending messages to drivers for guidance in cases of traffic incidents and road maintenance.
The cameras can be installed on the vehicle or a cart specially designed to ensure a more flexible and effective monitoring. [See more details]
• Cellular modem
• Digital camera
• Luminous truncheon
• Torch with rechargeable battery
• Portable metal detector
• Retractable cudgels
• Contributes to driver and pedestrian education and in the awareness of obligations and rights of road users.
• Presents agility in the displacement and allows operation in movement, increasing the reach of the fiscalization.
• Enables optimization in the collecting of taxes through the identification of law-breakers regarding taxes and tariffs.
• Contributes to public and traffic safety, as it identifies cloned vehicle license plates, increases the recovery of stolen vehicles and monitors drivers and vehicles prevented from using the road (without licence or with expired inspections).
• Increases user-comfort on the road, as only vehicles with irregularities are stopped, the blitz maintains the flow of traffic.
• Register of the traffic offences in an automatic form, inhibiting any attempt of fraud of the system.
• Produces important and reliable data about the vehicle flow characteristics and profile, which are statistical control tools used in the planning of traffic control.
• Allows a just and uncontestable punitive posture, documenting the offence, as the characterization of proofs is made through images recorded by the OCR, Static Radar and electronic ticket book.
• Has auxiliary instruments for carrying out the recording of occurrences, like the digital camera, amplifying the accuracy of the expert information.
• Reduces considerably the number of accidents, through the monitoring of vehicle speed, reducing public costs, such as lane repairs, hospitalization of the victims etc.